Withdrawn Allergy to specific drug Epinephrineback to homepage
- Approval Status: Withdrawn
- Example Task Force: 4/17/2014
- SDWG: Withdrawn from consideration since not clinically relevant.
C-CDA 2.1 Example:
Allergy Concern Act 2.16.840.1.1138184.108.40.206.4.30:2015-08-01
Allergy Intolerance Observation 2.16.840.1.1138220.127.116.11.4.7:2014-06-09
- Reaction Observation 2.16.840.1.113818.104.22.168.4.9:2014-06-09
- Severity Observation 2.16.840.1.113822.214.171.124.4.8:2014-06-09
Reference to full CDA sample:
- Allergies in empty CCD
- This is an example of a propensity to drug adverse event with information on multiple allergic reactions each with reaction severity. It was based upon discussion with Russ Leftwich and Lisa Nelson in coordination with Patient Care Committee. See DSTU 219 for update regarding act/code.
Multiple reactions are listed in some examples
John D'Amore email@example.com (GitHub: jddamore)
- substance, allergies, allergy