Free-text Allergy to clinical trial drugback to homepage
- Approval Status: Approved
- Example Task Force: 4/26/2018
- SDWG: 10/1/2018
C-CDA 2.1 Example:
Allergy Concern Act 2.16.840.1.1138188.8.131.52.4.30:2015-08-01
Allergy Intolerance Observation 2.16.840.1.1138184.108.40.206.4.7:2014-06-09
- Reaction Observation 2.16.840.1.1138220.127.116.11.4.9:2014-06-09
- Severity Observation 2.16.840.1.113818.104.22.168.4.8:2014-06-09
Reference to full CDA sample:
- Allergies in empty CCD
- This example illustrates an example of allergy to a new drug ingredient which is in a clinical trial phase and not approved by the FDA. As a result, there is no RxNorm, NDF-RT, SNOMED or UNII code. An NCI thesaurus code is in turn used as a translation code since NCI tracks new chemotherapy drugs in clinical trial phases.
Additional Notes and Assumptions: * The example drug, talazoparib, was in clinical trial phase at the time of this example. It is possible for this drug to be approved at some point in the future after this C-CDA example is approved.
- May Terry (GitHub: mayterry88)
- substance, allergies, allergy